I love to share how I choose gifts for my family and friends! This year I’ve narrowed the list down and I’m sure you’ll find something you love for someone you want to share a gift with!
These 20 best gift ideas for the cheerleader in your life will have them doing flips! I’ve broken them down to make it easy to choose what gift is best for your cheerleader. I know Choosing a gift for those around us can be a daunting task, so I hope my sharing makes gift-giving that much easier.
While thinking of your cheerleader, you might also want to write her some words of affirmation. It goes great on the note for your gift. You can find a free printable and a list of affirmations HERE!
As a mom with six daughters that do practically every sport sometimes gifts are hard to narrow down, especially what gifts would be meaningful. Each year I make a list of what might make them smile and what sports seem to be close to their heart, and I go from there. This year I want to share with you!
What Do You Get A Cheerleader?
There are so many gifts you can choose from for your cheerleader. This list will help you narrow down something on their list. Some things I like to do is look for things your cheerleader says they need. Take notes of any changes in favorite colors or team colors to make it personal and to ensure you have a great gift.
You can ask the cheer coach what gifts they think would be best for your cheerleader. Trends and music are also huge for cheerleaders; Looking for lyrics or streaming services can be made into great gifts.
20 Cheerleader Gifts
- Pink & Black Backpack: My girls always need something to pack all their things in. This one is cute and has a pocket for everything.
- Pink Sparkle Gym Bag: This bag is for the girl that sweats sparkles. It’s big enough for them to fit in cheer gear and to take on an overnight trip.
- Cute Drawstring Bag: This on-the-go bag gives my girls a place to put their grab-and-go items in one place.
- Cheer Popsockets: I don’t sweat; I sparkle cheer pop socket is so cute for the sassy cheerleader. Popsockets could also be a great gift idea for your cheer team if you’re a coach.
- Cheerleading Knee High Socks: These socks are not only cute; they support the breast Cancer mission. This cheerleader gift can also be for that cheer mom or the entire team.
- Teen Cheerleading t-shirt: This cute to speaks to all the hard work cheerleaders put in. This short is also a practical gift that shows team spirit.
- Love Cheer Cropped Hoodie: This cute crop hoodie is a great gift idea for the holiday season. It’s super cozy and pretty for the winter season.
- 1 Gallon Motivational Time Marker Water Bottle: This water bottle comes in different colors and is on my girl’s Christmas list.
- Cheerleading Keychain Motivational Quotes: This keychain is so cute and is a great way to show you care without spending a lot.
- Cheerleader Charm Necklace: Jewelry is always an excellent gift for your favorite cheerleader.
- Cheer Bracelet: This charm bracelet goes with any cute cheer outfit.
- Locking Activity Journal: Athletes always need a place to put their schedule and their thoughts. Perfect for a friend or family member who loves to cheer.
- Personalized Engraved Phone Case: One of the best cheer gifts. This is an excellent gift for a cheer coach too.
- Infinity Love Adjustable Cheerleading Bracelet: This blue bracelet gives your cheerleader a statement gift. This can also show team spirit by choosing team colors.
- Cheer Coaches Notebook: Sometimes, you don’t have the cheerleader; you have the coach, which is the best gift for the cheer coach in your life.
- Worlds Awesomest Cheer Coach: Pink cheer coach top to go with the above cheer coach notebook. The two give you a well-thought-out gift.
- Cheerleading Blow Horn Pendant Necklace: a long-lasting, beautiful gift for her for your cheerleader.
- Half Gallon/64OZ Motivational Water Bottle: Another great water bottle for the cheerleader in your life. BPA Free Leakproof Water Bottle with Carry Loop, Wide Mouth Water Jug for Fitness, Sports and much more.
- Personalized 18 Inch Sport cheer Duffel Bag: Sports Duffel Bag personalized with the name of your choice. You could also place a message to your cheerleader in the area.
- Eat Sleep Cheer Repeat Cheerleading TShirt : Eat Sleep Cheer Repeat Distressed Shirt, cheerleader gifts for girls, teen girls, Daughter, cheerleading coach, and cheerleader squad. Perfect for girls who love Cheerleading.
What Should You Get A Cheerleader For Christmas?
Christmas is about the joy of giving the ones you love something they want or need. And the cheerleader in your life is no different. I’m sure your cheerleader will be happy with a gift they need for the upcoming cheer season or something they want for their everyday life.
Is Your Cheerleader Into Makeup?
Clean Beauty For Your Cheerleaders Skincare!
If your cheerleader loves makeup like mine does, these gift ideas will be an excellent choice.
Smooth & Bright Duo: Make the holiday season smooth and bright. This glow-boosting set includes our best-selling Counter+ All Bright C Serum, an ultra-potent (and ultra-stable) 10% blend of two forms of vitamin C that instantly* brightens skin and reduces the appearance of dark spots over time. It’s paired with our new Reflect Effect AHA Smoothing Facial Mask, formulated to reveal skin that’s ready to show off all season (and beyond).
Best in Clean Heroes: This iconic set of makeup and skin-care favorites. Counter+ All Bright C Serum instantly boosts skin’s radiance, and Counter+ Overnight Resurfacing Peel has a non-irritating AHA and beta hydroxy acid formula that refines your complexion while you sleep.
Ready, Set Makeup Trio: This easy-to-use makeup trio will give you a clean, fresh- faced look in one, two, three. Accentuate the eyes with our foolproof Lid Glow Cream Shadow in Moonlit, an exclusive (and universally flattering) shimmering shade made with responsibly sourced mica. Then, add a safer swipe of Think Big All-In-One Mascara (in an adorably small size).
Clean Sweep Minis: For a “me time” moment anywhere, massage Countertime Lipid Defense Cleansing Oil onto skin to gently remove makeup and impurities. Reinvigorate a tired complexion with Countermatch Refresh Foaming Cleanser.
Countertime Deluxe Mini Set: Now you can conveniently take our best-selling, age-defying Countertime regimen anywhere and everywhere. This limited-edition set includes deluxe mini sizes of our 4-step Countertime regimen in refillable glass bottles. Featuring our innovative, plant-derived Retinatural complex, it’s designed to visibly firm, brighten, and plump the skin.
What Does Every Cheerleader Need?
Every cheerleader needs a support person, and the leadership of a good coach first to thrive. In addition, here are five other things that you should grab for your cheerleader.
- Comfortable gym shoes
- Tumble Classes
- Home Mat For Flips
- Sports Bra or Undershirts
Cheerleaders also need a great place to grow and thrive on their skills and mastery. Depending on your cheerleader’s level, you could also have them work on classes from home or with a private coach.
Time For A Gift!
I hope these gift ideas help you find something perfect for your cheerleader. When it comes to my daughters, I love seeing them smile when they open their gifts. I also love taking them to get gifts for the friends in their lives they want to surprise. We drop gifts off to friends the week before so they can enjoy the thrill of gift-giving!
You can also give the gift of a tasty treat! You can find some fun ideas HERE!
I would love to connect with you! Sign-up For My Newsletter!