“I received a copy of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls from Zondervan (HarperCollins Christian Publishing) for this review. This post is sponsored by Zondervan.”
YOU CAN WIN THIS BIBLE FOR YOUR DAUGHTER OR AS A GIFT BELOW. SCROLL DOWN!
You are going to love this NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls Girls!Getting girls to Learning about and create a relationship with God is one things; Reading Gods word is a whole other part. This NIV bible give us the tools to make Gods word accessible in a fun way!
Its hard as believers to pass on our love of God down to our children in a way that doesn’t seem pressed or judgmental. I look to really talk to my girls about Finding Their Purpose through God and his word.
And as a mom of five girls I need ALL THE HELP getting them to enjoy their time in the word. The NIV Bible For girls did just that. Each of my girl were really excited to join in and find a page that spoke to them to color.
Oh! You can find some of those pages HERE to print and give to your girls. This will give you even more info on this amazing bible as well as a bunch of pintables for you to get and give to your girls. (make sure to tag me so I can post your girls coloring their pages)
NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls Details:
- Hundreds of verses illustrated in ready-to-color line art
- Thicker white paper for enduring note-taking
- Lined, wide margins for notes, reflections and art
- Complete text of the accurate, readable and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Easy-to-read black letter text in single-column format
- Lays flat in your hand or on your desk
- Ribbon marker
- Beautifully designed Leathersoft-over-board cover featuring screen-printing and other cover embellishments
- 8-point type size
My girls love to get creative and what better way to get them to be interactive with the bible.
I also like to play worship while we are going over scripture or doing some church at home. It really opens the heart in my mind. I love to sit and talk with my girls about my experience with God and how he has changed my life.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- I Don’t Want To Die From Being Black & Pregnant
- 10 Newborn Diaper Bag Essentials
- Always Eat After 7 pm Book Review- Week 4
- Our Take: On Being Black In The Suburbs
- Always Eat After 7pm Book Review- Week 3
Let me know some bibles that your girls love. 🙂
The All Purpose Woman