For me, worship is the key to the presence of God. These 5 deep worship songs helped me release all my burdens to God.
There are many days that way heavy on our hearts, our minds, and our souls. So what do we do when those days come? How do we move out of our own way and release all those built-up thoughts and emotions?
Worship! Its been the best release and the biggest gain for me. I get to sing, dance or sit in silence and still release my burdens. God, fills me in a way during worship that I cant get in any other form of worship.
The bible says
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!
Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.
Use this list to get you to give the best fruit unto God, from your lips.
This song is one of my favs, it reaches my soul and touches my heart in so many ways. Leaving it on the alter means creating a space for God to pick up what you don’t need anymore. Lighting the mental load you have to carry can make like more abundant. Listen in:
Leaning into worship gives us the means we need to increase our faith, our discernment and our relationship with God. This next song helps us to lean in deeper:
Sometimes I need a push from the worship I listen to, a song that lets me cry it out. A song that lets me quietly love on God:
Check out the rest of the list and let me know what you think. Lets link on IG HERE I love to share what I’m listening to with the morning prayer.
Love These Amazing Worship Songs
- Way Maker-Paul McClure
- Forever – Kari Job
- Refiner– Chandler Moore & Steffany Gretzinger
- Communion– Steffany Gretzinger & Brandon Lake
- Holy Ghost– Bri Babineaux & Alton Eugene
- Oceans– Hillsong- United
- Holy Spontaneous Worship– Bethel
- Reckless Love – Steffany Gretzinger
- King Of My Heart – Steffany Gretzinger
- Your Spirit – Tasha Cobbs & Kierra Sheard
- Fill Me UP – Tasha Cobbs
- Get Your Blessings – Le’ Andria Johnson
- Give Me You– Shana Wilson
- Letting Go – Steffany Gretzinger
- Endless Alleluia – Cory Asbury
- This Is A Move – Tasha Cobbs
- Like Oil– We Will Worship
- You Waited – Travis Greene
- Better Days– Le’ Andria Johnson
- I’m Gonna Be Ready – Yolonda Adams
- A Holy Moment – Bethel
- What A Beautiful Name – Amanda Cook
- The Blessing – Kari Job & Cody Carnes
This is a short list of songs that can get you into the presence of God. We can use the tool of worship to move us from glory to glory.
God, we thank you for giving is the tool of worship. We thank you for giving this outlet to give your praise.
Lets Stay Connected
The All Purpose Woman
Leave a Reply