This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Traffic Secrets by Russell Brunson.
Are you ready to increase your traffic? This blog post will help you get started.
Traffic Secrets, helped me dive deep into my business and understand how to identify those that are looking for content like mine. The book challenges you to answer questions and gain an understanding of the questions your client would ask themselves when looking for information or a product.
My FAV Section So far: Finding My Dream Client
I want to contact my dream customer, A question on the lips of most business owners. I know because its a question that I ask myself time and time again since starting my blog.
The problem that persists is we don’t know where to start. I personally started putting out content and thought ” If you build it they will come” I started just writing things that I thought would be of interest and promoting them in the way that I would receive.
By completing the 30-day challenge, you’ll learn key strategies to increase your site traffic and find your dream client.
Traffic Secrets is teaching me that I must think through marketing, and think through the questions my dream client would ask themselves. Also, how to display my content/product in a appealing to my dream client.
The challenge will help you articulate what your brand means not only to you but those that you are trying to reach. You push past the space of the unknown and into the space of I know exactly how to reach my clientele.
My second fav part of the book Traffic Secrets:
Is the opportunity that it has opened up for me while growing my blog as a business. In the online marketing world, it is key to gain traffic, as eyes on your site mean revenue.
Russel Brunson, makes understanding the inner workings of the internet and funnels easy.
In his new book Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers, entrepreneur Russell Brunson reveals the classic and foundational direct marketing techniques that will allow you to be at the front of new trends and see opportunities that are invisible to everyone else. Russell can share how to master evergreen traffic strategies in order to fill your website and funnels with your dream customers.
Just to note this is not his first book, he has been doing the work for years now. With huge success on many different levels, you can definitely look into all he has done. His work inspired me to dive deep into the challenge to get the outcome I need.
Here Are Five Things You Should Know:
- Know your audience: Thinking from the perspective of what your client needs is imperative. Asking yourself the questions they would ask themselves.
- Solve The problem: We all have content that solves some kind of problem. Presenting your ANSWER in a marketable way to the questions your client is asking is imperative.
- Engage With Your Audience: Ask questions, post pictures and look at the analytics of what works. This will help you get to know your audience better.
- Research: If you are answering questions for your audience, ensure that your answer helps them reach their goal.
- Be Authentic: You want to ensure that you come across as someone that wants to help. As well as someone that needs help too, the feedback you receive from your audience over your 30-day challenge will help in every aspect of your business.
More From The Author:
You can also purchase your book here . After you purchase ensure that you follow Russell Brunson. He drops gems on his personal social and you can also see him working just like we are.
When you purchase your book please link up with me on my social channels so we can share how you’re doing, Over on: IG,FB!
Also, leave me a comment about your thoughts on the book.
The All Purpose Woman
Leave a Reply